From New York State Thruway Exit 19
1. Turn right onto NY-28 W (6.0 mi
2. Turn right onto Levon Helm Memorial Blvd / NY-375 N (2.9 mi.
3. Turn left onto Mill Hill Rd (0.5 mi.)
4. Turn right onto Rock City Rd (0.2 mi.) – Andy Lee Field is on the right
View directions to Drum Boogie Festival, Andy Lee Field, Woodstock, NY in a larger map
All-Day Parking Lots:
1. Mountain View Municipal Parking Lot – on Rock City Rd., across the street from the Colony, ½ block away from Andy Lee Field.
2. Other Lots around town – behind Houst Hardware (Free), and also behind Family of Woodstock on Rock City Rd. ($5.) These lots tend to fill up, especially the Free lot in town behind Houst Hardware, 2 blocks from Andy Lee Field.
3.Parking at Woodstock Playhouse. Drive on Mill Hill Road to Playhouse Lane, turn left onto Playhouse Lane, make an immediate right into the Woodstock Playhouse Parking Lot. We will have two Parking Attendants on duty there to help you. ½ mile from Andy Lee Field
4. The COMEAU property has two lots. Mill Hill Road turns into Tinker Street after the center of town at the Village Green. As you continue on Tinker St. you’ll see the Woodstock Apothecary on your left. Turn left onto Comeau Drive. There are two lots on your right. You may park all day in either of these lots. These lots are free. Less than ½ mile from Andy Lee Field.
5. Woodstock Elementary School – located on Rte. 375 near the corner of Rte. 212. Slightly more than ½ mile from Andy Lee Field.
By bus, visit trailwaysny.com or call 800-776-7548 for schedule and fare information!
For taxi service, visit kingstonkabs.com or call 845-331-TAXI (8294).
|503 Washington Ave, Kingston, NY 12401
Toll Free: 1 (800) 780-7234
Direct: 1 845-338-0400